No programming needing
Your gauge cluster needle stop working?
The best repair value
Your instrument cluster reset while driving?
Option of 24 hours turnaround available
Different LED upgrade
Search by Vehicle
Checkout our products
- Best sellers, Ford Speedometer Repair
2004-2008 FORD SUPER DUTY CLUSTER REPAIR
- $215.00 – $260.00
- Select options
How does it all works?
Ready to repair your instrument cluster?
Commercial and industrial
To get start with the mileage correction
Instrument cluster customization
Instrument cluster cloning
Didn't find a service repair for your instrument cluster?
Why choose us?
What Makes Us Special
At Pixeltek we are there to help with your gauge cluster repair.
Instrument Cluster Repair
Repair the non-repairable
As much as we keep our price lower to help our customers happy we highly recommend getting those steppers installed professionally. We repair instrument clusters at our shop every day. It is very easy to rip a pad off of the board with the incorrect temperature on your soldering iron.
Others Instrument Cluster repair
We repair all kinds of speedometers, odometers and gauges. Our instrument cluster repair shop will gladly be happy to assist you.
We provide mileage correction and data recovery on all type of speedometers. Please contact us for more info on our odometer repair service.
Instrument cluster LCD fail with dead pixel
The LCD glass has a thin ribbon cable on its right-hand side that powers the display, the bonding on this ribbon cable comes loose after time with the different weather and doesn’t make a proper contact to transmit the signal. People who experience are exposed to this problem will have pixels that are hard to see making it hard to read important information about the car status. They will also experience that the instrument cluster panel work fine in cold weather and the opposite in the warm weather.
Instrument cluster data recovery is offer at PixelTek
For many reasons electronics on the PCB board can fail on the speedometer and many time it end up been unrepairable. You would have no choice to get a used cluster where if you need to do it correctly you will transfer the mileage and the immobilizer data to the donor board.
What Customer Says?
J'ai bien reçu le compteur aujourd'hui. Je viens de le remoter sur le TRAILBLAZER : SUPER travail : toutes les jauges marchent.
I reinstalled my cluster, everything works perfect! You guys did a great job and fast service. Thank you!
Frequent Questions & Answers
- The LCD displays of the vehicle fail sporadically.
- analog indicator / pointer of the vehicle are incorrect, complete or intermittent failure
- Several or all lights blink
- Indicator lights glow or light up now and then
- Total failure of the instrument cluster, sporadically or permanently
- No communication with the instrument cluster
- No warning when the tank is empty
- turn indicator in the instrument cluster is defective, no function of warning light
- malfunction of speedometer or tachometer
- Speedometer needle is stuck
- Odometer display jumps in large increments
- Trip odometer does not continue
- The instrument cluster lighting partly fails
- Lighting fails completely, speedometer almost completely dark
- Hazard warning lights light up sporadically
Replacing an instrument cluster is not illegal.
Not complying with the Disclosure requirements and/or tampering with an odometer or the odometer function is what is illegal.